Thursday 24 March 2011

C H A N G I N G - I M A G E S

Because I did a second photoshoot with the model to give her a different look and have clearer photos, I have had to edit the new pictures of her all into the drafts of my magazine. Here I have put comparisons of the before and after pictures of the first draft and final draft of my magazine.

As you can see I have made some of the purple squares more rounded and varied a lot more of the text on the front page. This gives a more professional and vaired look.
Here is the contents:
Here you can see most of the boxes and outlines of the contents page have now been rounded. I have also swapped the fonts of the 'Rtv' logo and changed over all the pictures of the female model, including the image of the front cover on the top right hand side of the contents page,
Here are two comparison images of the double page spread:

In the fouble page spread I have changed the picture of the female model and added in the correct page numbers that are consistent with those indicated in the contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment