Thursday 24 March 2011

S C H O O L - M A G A Z I N E - C O N T E N T S - P L A N

Here is a rough plan of the contents page that I am going to make for my school magazine ‘Ed’.
Below is an image of the first real draft of the contents page. As you can see, I have ensured that the page keeps the black, blue and white colour scheme throughout to show consistency, and also, the articles featured in the contents page are the same as the ones that appear on the cover. This ensures the appearance of legitimacy which is important, because only a few pages will be made and that could lead to forgetting about the other pages that are mentioned. I’ll remember to try and link things in my music magazine such as all the titles on the cover appearing on the contents page, and all the page numbers on the contents page matching those on my double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment