Friday 25 March 2011

W H A T - H A V E - Y O U - L E A R N T - A B O U T - T E C H N O L O G I E S - F R O M - T H E - P R O C E S S - O F - C O N S T R U C T I N G - T H I S - P R O D U C T ?


In the construction of my music magazine I used the following programs:
Microsoft Publisher,

Adobe Photoshop


and Macromedia Fireworks.
and also blogger:

I had already used these programs before but the one I knew least about was Macromedia Fireworks. I used Photoshop and Fireworks for editing my pictures but I had hardly used fireworks and it was the most available program on the computers that I was using so it has broadened my knowledge of the program.
I already knew about cameras and owned my own digital slr that I used to take the pictures of my magazine, so I did not gain much experience from taking photographs.
The main things that I learn was developing new skills in Firework and Photoshop such as air brushing people and making the girl on my cover look slimmer than in the original picture using different tools than what I am used to in the programs. This helped me to work much quicker and with more ease. I had never blogged before, but I found it helpful and fun to keep on track with my work. Updating it and sharing progress with people such as my classmates proved helful in showing what I had done so far and gave me a chance to look back and reflect on any developments that could be made.
One limitation that I reached was that the school only provided Microsoft Publisher 2003 in the rooms that I used computers, and I would have preferred to use one of the newer versions available, 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment