Thursday 24 March 2011

P H O T O S H O O T S

The first photoshoots that I did were with the female that appears on the front cover. The next were with the two young men who appear in the double page spread. Unfortunately none of the models that I used were available on the same day, so I had to super-impose them next to each other using photoshop when they appeared in the double page spread together using a computer.

Later on I re-did the photoshoot with the girl of the magazine to get a clearer image. Also, I made her look more glamorous and professional so that she did not look as rough and upset when she appeared on the front cover.

This is the camera that I used on all the photoshoots (a Nikon D3000 D-SLR camera):
Here is the backdrop that I used for the second photoshoot with the female model in my living room (in the other photoshoots I used a brick background that I either kept or edited out on Adobe Photoshop). It was made out of a white sheet hung up on a photography backdrop stand.
I went through my models wardrobe to find some appropirate clothes for her to wear to make her look like a real rock star. I asked her to put on dark makeup and have straigh hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment