Friday 25 March 2011

W H A T - K I N D - O F - I N S T I T U T I O N - M I G H T - D I S T R I B U T E - S O U N D W A V E ?



I think that IPC media is the company that is most likely to distribute my product because They are an experienced and well established company with many successful magazine out now. IPC media already publish 2 music magazines, ‘NME’ and ‘Uncut’. Both NME and Uncut are regular music magazines that boarder on the 'rock' side of the general music genre. SOUNDWAVE would be a good magazine to be produced by the company because it would not only introduce them to the rock genre of magazines but also increace their revenue by expanding their target audience to more young women (because that is my magazines main target audience). 
A bit more information on IPC media:

IPC media is one of Britain's leading magazine publishers, focused on provided their audiences with lifestyle and leisure magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment